Louis, all of us at WCA Workers Compensation Assistance will miss you. I’m sure many, many more people outside our company will join us in saluting the enormous contribution you made to workers’ compensation in South Africa. And I would like to thank you on behalf of many thousands of employers and employees – people who have no idea that their lives were made a little easier, a little fairer, because of your passion for the work you did every day. Our condolences go out to your family and friends. May you rest in peace.
Brian Pivo, Managing Member
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Irrespective lcokdown, Covid-19 claims or any other changes, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please refer demands made on you (for confidential claim documents) to us.
- The new CompEasy is running although it is not yet fully functional. Clients: We have operated ininterrupted throughout lockdown and continue to do so.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.