You're in good company.
ACSA, Barloworld, Famous Brands, Imperial Logistics, KWV, Safmariine, Toyota and Truworths do not want to recruit the skills or develop the systems to deal with the Compensation Fund.
They know that doing it themselves, the work won’t be done properly. It is too specialised and it’s not a full-time job.
Outsourcing is a more effective solution. Done correctly, more often than not, it pays for itself. It has saved them millions.
Some of our successes.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Despite the lockdown, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- The new CompEasy is running but is not yet fully functional. Clients: WCA Workers Compensation Assistance continues to support you during the lockdown. We are available on phone, email or online as usual.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.