National Health Laboratory Services
« Return to Clients Page
By applying for rate reductions on their annual assessment, we have saved NHLS approximately R6,6 million from 1 March 2005 until now. We also saved them approximately R900,000 by applying to COID to waive penalties and interest prior to 1 March 2005.
- Please ensure you comply with the CC's COVID-19 Disease Reporting requirements. Clients: Despite the lockdown, please continue to report all IOD cases to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- The new CompEasy is running but is not yet fully functional. Clients: WCA Workers Compensation Assistance continues to support you during the lockdown. We are available on phone, email or online as usual.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.