National Health Laboratory Services
« Return to Clients Page
By applying for rate reductions on their annual assessment, we have saved NHLS approximately R6,6 million from 1 March 2005 until now. We also saved them approximately R900,000 by applying to COID to waive penalties and interest prior to 1 March 2005.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Irrespective lcokdown, Covid-19 claims or any other changes, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please refer demands made on you (for confidential claim documents) to us.
- The new CompEasy is running although it is not yet fully functional. Clients: We have operated ininterrupted throughout lockdown and continue to do so.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.