Forms: Do It Yourself
All downloads on this site have been taken from the Compensation Fund website or the Government website.
WCA Workers Compensation Assistance helps with the correct submission and processing of claims and assessments.
If you do require assistance in this regard, which includes advice on which downloads to use, please contact us.
Note that we have made available the forms for download with the best intention, but cannot take responsibility for the currency, accuracy or relevance of the forms or information provided on these pages.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Despite the lockdown, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- The new CompEasy is running but is not yet fully functional. Clients: WCA Workers Compensation Assistance continues to support you during the lockdown. We are available on phone, email or online as usual.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.