Our Workplace Accident Management System (WAM)
Integral to the way we work - and our success - is our proprietary computerised management system: WAM. We use the tool internally to ensure the faultless delivery of our services. Nothing falls through the cracks.
The WAM System is also available to our very large clients - with more than 5,000 employees - and to the government. The WAM System is used by them internally to manage their claims. The WAM System is invaluable to government for checking and paying medical accounts for Injury on Duty treatment.
If you would like to see how the WAM System will simplify your life, click the button below.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Irrespective lcokdown, Covid-19 claims or any other changes, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please refer demands made on you (for confidential claim documents) to us.
- The new CompEasy is running although it is not yet fully functional. Clients: We have operated ininterrupted throughout lockdown and continue to do so.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.