Submit Claims and Documents
Registered Clients: Click the button below to go to the claim and document submission program.
Click here to launch the system
If you are not yet registered and want to submit your claims and documents, click the button below to register:
With our internet claim and document submission program you can:
- Report accidents on-line to us
- Draw a report of accidents reported to us for a period
- Print a pre-populated Employer's Report of Accident
- Send scans of all your claims and assessment documents
- Track progress of your documents
- Receive notice (with the reason if the document can't be used)
- Draw a report of documents sent
- See how many documents you have sent and the success rate
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Despite the lockdown, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- The new CompEasy is running but is not yet fully functional. Clients: WCA Workers Compensation Assistance continues to support you during the lockdown. We are available on phone, email or online as usual.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.