Submit Claims and Documents
Registered Clients: Click the button below to go to the claim and document submission program.
Click here to launch the system
If you are not yet registered and want to submit your claims and documents, click the button below to register:
With our internet claim and document submission program you can:
- Report accidents on-line to us
- Draw a report of accidents reported to us for a period
- Print a pre-populated Employer's Report of Accident
- Send scans of all your claims and assessment documents
- Track progress of your documents
- Receive notice (with the reason if the document can't be used)
- Draw a report of documents sent
- See how many documents you have sent and the success rate
- Revised implementation date for Compensation Fund’s claims system January 2020. Clients: it’s IOD business as usual: send us all your claim documents.
- Officials of the Fund inform us that CompEasy will be live early in the new year. Clients: send claim documents to your regular address or email@example.com. Enquire about our claim and document upload programme.
- No new claims are yet being registered on the Compensation Fund’s computer systems. Clients: have you registered for the new hand-held application? Please call Johan to enquire.
- No claim numbers are being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.