We do the work your company needs to.
Every employer is required by law to register with the Compensation Fund. It limits your liability when employees injure themselves. Deal with the Fund correctly and it can be worth millions to you. But that requires rare legal and bureaucratic skills which your company does not have - and does not want. They are too specialised - your investment will be under-utilised.
We know how the Compensation Fund works. Our key personnel have worked for the Commissioner and have valuable insight into the numerous difficulties that can thwart an IOD claim.
We have developed our own computer management system (WAM System) to ensure every claim makes it through the hurdles, hazards and pitfalls that it faces. We pride ourselves on the quality of the technology.
We employ rare legal and bureaucratic skills and experience. Our people keep up to date with the latest changes in procedures.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Despite the lockdown, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- The new CompEasy is running but is not yet fully functional. Clients: WCA Workers Compensation Assistance continues to support you during the lockdown. We are available on phone, email or online as usual.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.