We offer you the following:
Employees: we help recover the money due to them
Employers: we resolve your problematic or backlogged claims
Attorneys, insurers and medical aids: we recover costs that you or your clients have incurred but which can be recovered from the Fund
We normalise your assessment rate so that it is consistent with your line of business or level of risk. This may save your company a small fortune – and it can be back-dated. We obtain letters of good standing from the Commissioner.
Regular monthly management feedback
We send our clients monthly status reports telling them where they stand with their claims and assessments.
- We can help with reporting occupationally-acquired COVID-19. Clients: Despite the lockdown, please continue to report all your claims to us.
- Claim numbers are being issued by the new CompEasy system. Clients: Please make sure you have received from us and comply with the COVID-19 reporting policy.
- Not all employers are registered and are able to obtain claim numbers. Clients: Please do not feel threatened by demands for confidential claim documents. Send them and the demands only to us.
- The new CompEasy is running but is not yet fully functional. Clients: WCA Workers Compensation Assistance continues to support you during the lockdown. We are available on phone, email or online as usual.
- We are implementing a new telephone system 19 to 25 March 2020. If they occur, please bear with our teething problems.