Welcome to our Online Shop
You manage a small business. You've got more important things to do than hassle with yet another government department that wants your money (and time).
Or so you thought.
But neglecting your Workers Compensation administration has gotten you into trouble again.
Don't fret, we've got you covered:
1. Click on the "See Our Products" button;
2. Add the product/s you need to your cart;
3. Pay our fee by credit card or EFT through PayFast;
4. We'll contact you before the close of the next working day to help you fill in the forms that we (and the Compensation Fund) need; and
5. We'll take care of the process and make sure that whatever issue you're facing is taken care of. Painlessly.
- Revised implementation date for Compensation Fund’s claims system January 2020. Clients: it’s IOD business as usual: send us all your claim documents.
- Officials of the Fund inform us that CompEasy will be live early in the new year. Clients: send claim documents to your regular address or firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquire about our claim and document upload programme.
- No new claims are yet being registered on the Compensation Fund’s computer systems. Clients: have you registered for the new hand-held application? Please call Johan to enquire.
- No claim numbers are being issued by the Compensation Fund. Clients: has your MS Power BI IOD dashboard been installed? Please call Johan to install.
- Employers are advised: send your injured employees to the doctor with a completed WCl2 Accident Report, payslip and copy of ID. Clients: please check back with us for up-date developments on changes to COID processes.
- Employers: doctors may not turn away IOD patients. Contact us for advice. Clients: if you haven’t yet, please send us your documents to register on the CC’s new system.